efforts to reduce drug use in the Nation have had a positive impact
on drug use in the workplace... This decline in drug use means increases
in workplace safety and productivity. The U.S. business community
has provided an invaluable boost to efforts to prevent drug use and
to respond to it when it doesoccur."
- The White House, The National
Control Strategy: 1996, report of the Office of National Drug Control
Policy,Executive Office of the President
Drug Testing in the Workplace
- U.S. businesses lose over $100 billion each year due to drug related theft, absenteeism, product defects and accidents.
- 71% of all drug abusers are employed
- 81% of major U.S. businesses test for drugs
- 98% of Fortune 200 companies test potential employees for substance abuse.
- Illicit drug users are flocking to those companies that do not test.
- Not testing for drug abuse costs you money.
Thinking of implementing a drug testing program at
your firm, but thought it was too expensive? You really can't afford
not to.Workplace drug abuse is one of corporate America's largest problems,
and the iCup Drug Test is a tremendous weapon.
The iCup Drug Test provides a cost-effective solution
for both large and small businesses. The inexpensive one-step iCup
Drug Test combines ease of use with laboratory accurate results that
are generated in minutes. This test allows private businesses, criminal
justice departments, government agencies, corrections facilities, rehabilitation
centers, schools,hospitals, and clinics to immediately identify those
persons who use drugs.
Over the past decade, there has been an enormous expansion
in the substance abuse testing industry.
- The Department of Transportation regulations mandated random drug testing of workers.
- The Federal Drug-Free Workplace Program set the standard for American business to implement applicant, random, accident and reasonable suspicion testing.
- The courts upheld drug control initiatives and granted businesses the right to test for illicit drug use.
- The Department of Justice is developing a systematic approach to end drug abuse among offenders who cycle through the system.
- President Clinton has proposed testing of arrestees, inmates and prisoners.
- President Clinton has suggested mandatory testing of all new driver's license applicants.
- The Food and Drug Administration approved the first drug test for over-the-counter sales without a prescription.
For volume price quotes please contact:
Screening Systems, Inc.
iCup Drug Testing
354 Clarkston Drive
Smyrna, TN 37167
Phone: (615) 459-9061
Fax: (615) 355-5114
Email: [email protected]
| Home | About
BioScan | Pricing & Details
| Detailed Close-Up
| Live Training Video | How
to Order | Alcohol Testing |
| Adulterant Test | Drug
Policy & Education | Privacy
Policy | Site Awards |
Copyright © 1997-2004 BioScan Screening Systems, Inc. - iCup
Drug Test and Alcohol Testing
All rights reserved. Designed and maintained by
Finish Line Designs